Wednesday 12 February 2014

MOSI

Whilst visiting Hana in Manchester, we went to the Museum of Science and Industry, otherwise known as MOSI. It's a free museum in the centre of Manchester, and with nothing else to do and wanting to go take some photos, we set off to go and try capture something interesting. It's actually a pretty big place, with loads of interactive things to do, so it'd be really great to take kids to. They have 5 different sections all looking at different things and with different experiments to do! even at 21 and 22 we still found them entertaining, and I am proud to say that I took the top spot on an interactive game, with my name there for all to see! yay! The only issue with it was that it was all pretty dark and not the best for photography, especially as I hate using flash! So a lot of my photos came out a tiny bit blurred as I had to turn the shutter speed down to get it a little brighter. Either way, it was still a challenge and that's always fun!

So here are the photos from MOSI:
1. Loom parts
2. A typewriter
3. A globe filled with an orange gel that you make patterns in
4. A HUGE mural on hte side of a factory wall
5. An engine fan
6. The front of a red arrow







Don't forget to enter my competition where you can win one of these for yourself!
 photo giveaway_zpsafcde469.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment