Tuesday 4 March 2014

Photography Cycle Ride

The other day I decided to go out for a bike ride with my camera. Now, having played rugby for 7 years before I came to university, then stopping and replacing it with fast food, beer and playing xbox, I was a little worried about how far I could actually cycle! Nervously I set off, wondering if I could make it to the place I had in mind, with my camera equipment in my backpack!

Surprisingly enough, I climbed the hill all the way to the place where I wanted to get to, and didn't feel too bad! So I carried on and on until I started to feel a little tired then took a country road to go and see what I could discover.

Luckily enough for me, I picked a great road to turn down, because all of these photos were taken within 50 metres of me actually turning onto the road! I also really enjoyed the cycle ride, not including some of the crazy drivers out there who give you the tiniest bit of space, and I think I am going to do more of them!

Here are the photos from the day:
1. A yellow flower
2. A garden fence
3. A cool house with a windmill attached to it!
4. A bush in the garden of the house
5. A field
6.  A spiky bush

There is another flower picture but it is going to be posted on Friday, so keep an eye out for it!






This was shared on:

No comments:

Post a Comment