Sunday 19 January 2014

The moon

There's something about seeing the moon in the daytime that's pretty special. Obviously at winter its possible quite often, but it's not often that the sky is clear enough to see it in all it's glory, and with a brilliant blue sky it looks great. Here are my favourite moon shots I took whilst on my adventure at Bradgate Park.


Both photos are pretty similar, just the location of the moon within the frame changes and obviously the scenery at the bottom, but I couldn't pick my favourite of the two. Taken just as dusk was arriving.

Which one is your favourite?







 Don't forget to enter my competition where you can win one of these for yourself!
 photo giveaway_zpsafcde469.jpg


2 comments:

  1. I like the second one as Io often like things a little off left.

    hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lissa, I usually like things that are offset too, however I really can't pick between the two. Have a great day yourself!

      Delete